We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this policy that applies to all orders submitted through our website and to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
We will only accept returns from the person who purchased the item. This is also subject to providing proof of purchase.
This does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Changed your mind?
If you change your mind once you have placed your order, please email us immediately to advise that you wish to cancel the order.
If we receive your notification before your order is processed happily refund you in full including any delivery costs charged.
You are entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund if:
1. You have told us that you wish to cancel within 14 days of receiving your goods.
2. You return the product within 14 days and,
- it is unused,
- in its original packaging,
- it is unopened so any seal or shrink-wrap is still intact,
- any labels are still attached, and
- it is in a condition where we are able sell the product as new.
3. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Please contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number. Products returned must be sent by Royal Mail Signed For delivery to: JK Beauty Limited, 21 Crystal Way, Bradley Stoke, Bristol. BS32 8GA. United Kingdom. You will be responsible for paying postage costs.
- We will refund you the cost of the item(s) within 14 days of receiving the goods back in the condition required.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, unless the item returned is as a result of an error on our side, e.g. wrong item sent, goods are faulty or not as described.
Please note that due to the nature of some of our products and services, some things are non-refundable. These include
- any products liable to deteriorate within the period of 3 months following dispatch, e.g. adhesive
- DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings so digital products, e.g. those in respect of our E.L.I.T.E service
- magazines or similar products
- gift vouchers
For the avoidance of any doubt, once you purchase an online course or an E.L.I.T.E membership, you agree to waiver your right to cancel. This is because you have immediate access to these virtual materials. In addition, it is not transferable so you cannot sell or gift it to another.
With regret, we do not have an exchange policy. Please ensure that the item is what you need before making your order and that you notify us in good time if you have changed your mind.
If you return a product where you do not have any other legal right to a refund in respect of that product, then
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product,
- we may retain the returned product until you pay for its re-delivery charge and if we do not receive the delivery payment within 14 days of requesting it then we may dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to anyone.
Damaged or faulty goods
We pride ourselves on quality and exercise the utmost levels of care for your goods as though they were intended for ourselves! We stringently test our products to ensure that we provide the very best quality that you and your clients deserve. We employ a double checking service to ensure that you have the products that you ordered and they are in perfect condition when they are carefully packed and sent for shipping.
Regretfully, goods can sometimes be damaged in transit. If this is the case, please let us know immediately as we will replace it – subject to it being in stock.
You must exercise reasonable care when packaging the goods and your part in returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit.
Please return any such item, with a copy of your delivery note and covering letter to JK Beauty Limited, 21 Crystal Way, Bradley Stoke, Bristol. BS32 8GA. United Kingdom.
You will be reimbursed for the cost of returning the item upon providing a receipt of it.
By law, we must offer a full refund if an item is faulty, not as described or does not do what it is supposed to do and this includes sale items. This excludes where you
- knew the item was faulty when you bought it (this would have been explicit in our product description),
- have damaged or potentially damaged it in an attempt to make a repair or someone else has done so (however, if it is obvious to us that the item was damaged or faulty on receipt then we reserve the right to offer a repair or replacement).
- no longer want the item, e.g. because it’s the wrong size or colour. However, we provide high quality images of our goods and you should take into account the slight colour distortion from viewing on a digital screen. Their sizes are accurately portrayed so please ensure that you consider your needs before purchasing.
You lose your 14 day right to cancel on subscription to the Elite Lash Innovative Training Environment (E.L.I.T.E) as it offers downloads and streaming services and this is explicit as part of our terms and conditions of the offer and is protected by law.
Where our product is faulty, not as described or does not do what it is supposed to do then we will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you. We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days following the day we receive the returned product.
This website is owned and operated by Julie Knight, Director of JK Beauty Limited. We are registered as JK Beauty Limited, a company incorporated as private limited by shares on the register of Companies for England and Wales under the Companies Act 2006. Our registered number is 8325001. Our principal place of business is at 21 Crystal Way, Bradley Stoke, Bristol. BS32 8GA. United Kingdom.
You can contact us by post at our principal place of business, using our website contact form, by telephone or email and these are published on our website.