Welcome to Elite Eyelash Extensions Shipping Commitment.
UK Government COVID-19 restrictions may affect our ability to fulfil our shipping commitments within this policy.
As a moral and ethically responsible company, JK Beauty Limited meticulously follows Government directions and guidelines and has implemented additional safety measures to ensure infection prevention control during picking, packing and checking of orders. Our team are temperature checked, rigorously wash their hands and wear masks, visors, aprons and gloves. We take pride in our diligence.
Thank you for choosing Elite.
Here’s our Shipping Commitment (Policy).
We will require a full and valid delivery address in order to dispatch products and training materials. We will not be liable or responsible for missed or lost deliveries in this case.
The price of our products and services do not include the postage and packaging fees.
Orders over £75 will be packaged and delivered free of charge to any valid address in the United Kingdom 1st Class. There is a small charge for orders under £75.
Goods ordered before 2pm on any working day will be dispatched the same day.
Where goods are ordered after 2pm on any day, they will be dispatched the next working day.
Working days are generally Monday to Friday inclusive. They do not include weekend and public holidays assigned in advance to dates in the UK.
We use Royal Mail to deliver our goods. Please see their website for the most up to date costs for their service: https://www.royalmail.com/current-postage-prices. We rely on a reputable major organization to handle or deliveries but cannot be held responsible for delays caused by matters that are outside our control, e.g. industrial action.
We will not be liable for any loss caused to you due to the late delivery
If we ship the same order as two or more separate parcels, you will only pay one charge for postage and packaging. This may happen due to the size of your order or where an item is temporarily out of stock and you have indicated that you are happy to wait for us to forward it to you on receipt, e.g. back and pre-orders. Please note that this only applies to UK based customers due to the costs involved in international shipping.
If you have placed more than one order within a short period of time, we will try to ship the orders together to save you postage but please note that this may not be possible if your earlier order has already been packed, checked, sealed and addressed.
Shipping options and pricing
The shipping price of your order is based on the delivery address and the weight of your parcel. Before you are invited to pay, the shipping cost will be clearly shown for your consideration on whether to proceed with your order using that means. Please choose your preferred shipping method the checkout.
Royal Mail Signed For ® 1st Class
- 1–2 day parcel delivery in the UK with online tracking (up to 1kg for £3.40, 2kg £5.22, 5kg £15.85, 10 kg £21.90)
- Aims to deliver your parcel the next working day in the UK
Free UK shipping on Orders Over £75.00 using Royal Mail Signed For ® 1st Class
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed
- Delivery by 1pm the next working day in the UK if ordered by 2pm the day before (from £10.74 for 100g to £16.20 for 2kg)
- Full tracking and signature on delivery
Royal Mail international Standard
- Aims to deliver to Europe within 3-5 working days (from £3.80 for 100g to £13.45 for 2kg)
- Aims to deliver to the rest of the world within 5-7 working days (from £3.80 for 100g to £13.45 for 2kg)
Collection from shop (North Bristol M4/M5 interchange)
- Order online and choose ‘Collect from supplier’ at the checkout
- Collect within 4 working days between 8am – 8pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), providing notice, e.g. Monday morning etc so it can be ready to collect immediately
- Bring your order receipt as proof of purchase and you will be asked to sign for receipt
- If someone else is collecting on your behalf, please email us to let us know who they are or we will not release the order
- If not collected within 4 working days, your order will be cancelled and you will receive a refund
Customs duty, taxes and other fees
Deliveries to places outside the United Kingdom may be subject to a Customs Duty charge, Taxes and other fees levied in the destination. In addition, there may also be clearance charges imposed by the carrier. It is our customer’s responsibility to check for any charges or potential charges and to satisfy the payment requirements in full before receiving their goods.
If an international shipment is refused and / or returned to us, any Customs Duty charge, Taxes and other fees such as shipping charges incurred will be the customer’s responsibility.
We have no control over these charges and they are not the responsibility of JK Beauty Limited.